The Wood Fired Pizza Company menu
This is just a sample menu and we can create a bespoke menu to suit your wedding, party or event. Alternatively, we can make recommendations for you based on your tastes. The menu is changed throughout the year to take advantage of fresh locally grown seasonal produce. We can also adapt the menu to cater for any special dietary requirements, such as gluten or dairy free.
We always use the best quality ingredients, such as Caputo OO flour, San Marzano tomatoes and fior di latte. We finish pizzas with homemade chilli or garlic oil, fresh basil and parmesan.
• Caramelised onions, goats cheese and roasted squash (bianco – garlic olive oil instead of tomato)
• Parma ham, asparagus and buffalo mozzarella (bianco – olive oil instead of tomato)
• Homemade Italian sausage (pork, fennel seeds, honey and chilli flakes)
• Portobello mushroom and truffle oil
• Slow cooked pulled pork and Henderson’s relish
• Nduja (spicy Calabrian soft salami)
• Nduja, hot and spicy chorizo and jalapenos
• Home roast ham and fresh pineapple.
• Parma ham, rocket, cherry tomato and parmesan (bianco -garlic olive oil instead of tomato)
• Napoli salami with olives
• Parma ham and mushroom
• Courgette and goats cheese
• Chorizo and roasted red pepper
• Bresaola and mushroom
• Mixed vegetable
• Meat feast (a selection of top quality meats)
• Grilled artichoke, asparagus and sun dried tomato
• Pesto, asparagus and sun dried tomato
• Homemade beef meatball and mushroom
• Pancetta, spinach and olive
• Asparagus and roasted sweet potato
• Buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil and rocket
• Classic Neapolitan margherita
• Garlic bread with cheese
We can also produce a specially designed children’s menu or a pizza classics menu.
Homemade appetisers, side dishes and puddings
If you want something extra to go with your pizza, we make hand-prepared and homemade appetisers and side dishes including
• Antipasti – artichokes, olives, sun dried tomatoes, roast peppers and mozzarella
• Antipasti – Italian ham selection
• Mixed leaf salad with olives, tomatoes, mozzarella and dressing
• ‘Proper’ coleslaw
• Sour cream and dill potato salad
• Rocket, sweet potato, and walnut salad
• Hummus and fresh baked pitta
And what better way to finish off a great meal than with a delicious pudding! We have a large range of homemade puddings available including chocolate brownies, cakes and tarts.